Sintra has a lot more to offer than what meets the eye but luckily we are its experts!
Come along and let us guide you through Sintra/Cascais UNESCO’s Natural Park and make the most of what will be a guaranteed unforgettable experience!
Explore these must-go areas just outside Lisbon in a flexible itinerary and at your own pace making sure to have a camera always ready for the poster-like pictures at every corner: from the princess-like Palace on the top of Sintra’s mountain (Pena Palace), to the amazing Atlantic ocean views at the most western point of Europe (Cabo da Roca) finishing with the blue sea & gold sand beaches of Cascais fishing village!
– 8h Private Tour , exclusive for your group and possible to customize (limited to the guide and itineraries possibilities at the day)
– Expert local & friendly guide (that will also be your driver)
– Transport in our comfortable (Wonder) Van
– Pick-up and Drop-off at your accommodation (possible only in Sintra, Lisbon, Cascais and Ericeira)
– Small Port-Wine tasting
– All insurances
– Skip the long line for tickets
– Lot’s of fun guaranteed
– Tickets & Entrance fees / Bilhetes de entradas nos monumentos
– Lunch , Snacks or drinks (unless specified)/ Bebidas, Refeições ou Snacks
Years of local knowledge and Sintra expertise, together with your desires and interests (after all this experience is for your!) make the best Sintra & Cascais Tour you will find around! Forget timeless research on what to do or what to see in Sintra or Cascais, just relax and enjoy the ride, we will take care of guaranteeing an unforgettable experience:
1. For starters, forget the usual meeting points or central pick-ups, as we said you don’t need to worry about anything so we will pick you up at your accommodation!
2. Sintra’s romantic Villa – Welcome to our Home town! Apart from non-touristic viewpoints inside the natural park (and obviously the stunning nature, that will be everywhere you look) , we welcome you to decide which monument you wish to visit in the inside ( more than one will be very exhausting for one day only, believe us!) :
3. Oh , before leaving Sintra, we have a special wine related treat for you, but we will keep it a surprise for now!
4. Cabo da Roca – After crossing the mountain, we arrive to where the land and the sea begins: the most westerly point of mainland Europe! Please make sure you get your camera ready because this place is a real-life postcard!
5. Cascais – Following by the beautiful ocean-front roads & white sandy beaches such as Guincho we reach our last destination, the scenic fishing village and a former vacation destination for the Portuguese Royal family!
6. To wrap up the best day of your holidays, we drop you off back at your accommodation